How are you today? I keep meaning to complete this series on manifesting, then another idea comes to mind.
I was working with a client at the weekend who was of the mindset that good things never happen to her. It made me realise that I expect amazing things to happen, life to be fluid, and it really is. I’m blessed in many ways as I assume it will all work out. Of course there are a few hiccups along the way, but I tend to find them comical and not sweat them.
Let me give you an example. I had a stand at the mind body spirit show 4 years ago. I went without a car and had a lot of kit to carry. There were 3 of us on the way there and only 2 on the way home. We did have a little less stuff as I had given away stacks of flyers and pens but it was really too much for 2 people to carry. My friend thought that we should get off the train at Euston, which is 2 stops before where I live in Finsbury Park, as there is a lift.
I said to her nah, someone will help us, there is no need to get off at Euston. Mary laughed and said “Maybe in a village they would, but this is London“. She thought that people in a big city are so concerned with their own lives that they forget to be helpful. She had broken her arm previously and no one had helped her with luggage even when her arm was in a cast.
As we neared Finsbury Park a man asked if all the luggage was ours? I said yes. He then questioned how we were planning to get it off the tube to which I shrugged. He chose to be a white knight and save the damsels in distress. He helped take all our luggage off the tube. He then looked to the stairs ahead of us and wondered how the heck we were planning to surmount them? He offered to help, for which I was very grateful. I hadn’t realised that he was with his whole family, his wife and two children. He proceeded to disembark them off the carriage, carry all our luggage to the top of the stairs before reloading them onto the train.
Mary was flabbergasted.
I just assumed that something would happen, someone would help. It didn’t cross my mind that we would struggle. Mary assumed that no-one would help, that we would have to tough it out alone, and that we should have taken preventative measures.
Simply assuming that it will work out, goes a long way to creating that reality. I didn’t even need to ask the gentleman to assist us. He was just guided to do so.
A positive mindset goes a long way to creating desired realities!
As promised, I will share some info about my classes. I have been teaching for 6 years and have created 12 levels. As my abilities have increased, I can cover a lot more ground than I used to in a single class. What used to take 5 days I can now teach in one. With this in mind, I have created the highlights program. I take the best of several levels and combine them to help you to progress as fast as possible, as well as significantly reducing the cost for you. The classes are 3 days and jam packed with magic, tools and personal evolution.
- Level one highlights includes:
• Meditation tools. This will teach you to drop into stillness instantly.• Dowsing -How to use a pendulum.• Hooks/ Evil Eye identifying and clearing. We can be affected by others thoughts, or shared trauma. Time to spring clean. Regular maintenance will make for a happier you.
• The Big Eraser to instantly dissolve emotional trauma in yourself and others. The Big Eraser is really the jewel in the Divine Empowerment crown. As you progress through the levels, this energy will be upgraded for deeper and deeper work. In level 1, it can be used on specific traumas, a solo situation, to dissolve the stagnation of heavy emotions. The memory will remain factual but neutral, the pain erased forever. In later levels you will learn to dissolve long standing emotional pain and even depression.
• Instant pain relief -Bill McKenna technique.
• Multiple fun energies that can be taught to and shared with friends e.g. how to change the taste of wine using magic. It’s the ultimate party trick!
• Chakra Master Blaster, to upgrade and activate your chakra system.
• Some one to one personal work from me where needed.
The next class will be taught in London . August 30th -September 1st. The price is £450. If you live further afield and still want to do the class, it’s available through video conference in the comfort of your home. We already have a number of students booked, so please do let me know if you are interested?
Have a fabulous weekend,