I hope you had a good week.
I wanted to do something a little different this week. Something fun and interactive. To introduce you to the concept of Wanderers.
Scott Mandelker speaks of Wanderers. Wanderers are ET souls who have incarnated on earth to help with the forthcoming great awakening. If you believe reincarnation to be true or even possible, and think that life probably exists on other planets or dimensions, you should consider that you and others could originate from a place other than Earth. You may in fact be from another planet or star system.
If you have ever wanted to “phone home” as you wonder if you really belong here on earth, this quiz is for you.
Read the quiz and tally up your points as you proceed:-
For each YES answer, give yourself 5 points.
For every Somewhat answer, give yourself 3 points.
Not really or No, you get zero points.
Then total your score.
1) Did you often think about, daydream, or fantasize about Ts, UFOs, and other worlds?
2) Did you feel that ordinary things around you were somehow strange, like the human body, the colour of the sky, trees and nature, human architecture, and adults?
3) Did you ever feel as if your parents were not your real parents, that you had a missing brother or sister, or a home some place far away?
4) Did you have magical dreams of flying, invisible spirit friends, or receiving special guidance and protection?
5) Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: “Take me home…Why am I here?” or ask “Why am I so alone?”
1) Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive — not just sometimes, but almost always?
2) Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world?
3) Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important?
4) Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people?
5) Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you?
1) Have you felt different, out-of-place, or somewhat alienated from human society all your life?
2) Have you had dreams, visions, or sightings of UFOs that inspired real spiritual growth?
3) Have you had dramatic dreams of Earth changes, geological and social upheaval, the end of the world, or future civilization?
4) Are you logical, scientific, non-emotional, and somewhat confused by hot passion and desire?
5) Have you had a clear and uplifting contacts with benevolent, kind, and highly-evolved ETs?
1) Are you interested in science fiction, epic fantasy, angels, high-technology, and world prophecy?
2) Are you interested in Atlantis, Lemuria, channeling, pyramids, New Age ideas and UFOs?
3) Are you interested in meditation, alternative healing, or bringing love and light to the world?
4) Do you believe human society is ignorant of the spiritual truths that you know to be true?
5) Do you have a strong sense of purpose and feel that your mission is to help Earth and humanity?
Scoring Your ET Identity
In my view, you definitely are an ET soul, but perhaps you are not surprised!
You may or may not be a Star Person, and you need more reflection to know for sure.
Hmm, You probably are not an ET soul, but why are you interested in these matters?
How did you do? Are you a Wanderer?
Remember, only you can know for sure if you are from elsewhere, and knowing your cosmic roots is only the first step. After that, it’s essential to consider why you are here and what is your purpose. Being on Earth gives all Wanderers a perfect opportunity to develop ourselves, to refine our understanding and expression of love and wisdom, and to help the world in our own special way.
The people taking the time to read this newsletter have a high likelihood of being a Wanderer.
The people taking the time to read this newsletter have a high likely-hood of being a wanderer. If that’s you please let me know.
Have an amazing weekend.